Saturday, May 5, 2012

Love: Spring and Summer Lips

I really love myself a nice lip color. Here are my top picks for Spring/Summer 2012!

In the picture I am wearing Urban Decay lipliner in Naked with Revlon Colorbust in Soft Nude

 Nude lips are nice because they are low-maintenance and you can easily fake a fully lip by lining slightly outside your natural lip line and it's not too noticeable. My top nude choices from left to right: Urban Decay in Naked (liner), Make Up For Ever in 1C (liner), NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm, Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude, MAC in Creme d' Nude.
In the picture I am wearing MAC So Chaud. It looks more red in the picture, but in real life it is more of a burnt orange
 I wore orange lips all the time last summer, and I still haven't gotten enough of this color. 
Favorite oranges: MAC Entertain Me (liner), NYX Femme, Revlon Kiss Me Coral, MAC So Chaud
I know, I spelled fuchsia wrong in the pic. woops!
On the left I am wearing Viva Glam Nicki, on the right I am wearing Revlon's Fuchsia Fusion
 A nice pink lip is always a classic.
Favorite light pinks: Victoria's Secret in Pulse, MAC Viva Glam Nicki
Favorite fuchsias: Revlon Fuchsia Fusion, MAC Girl About Town, Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop

In the pic I am wearing Revlon Berry Haute with Revlon Lilac Pastelle on top
 Recently I've been digging purple-y or lilac-y lips. I haven't done too much research on this color but I have a few items that I really like.
Favorite purples: Revlon Berry Haute, Revlon Lip Butter in Gumdrop, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle 

Finally, I have just recently begun to like lip stains. Most of the ones I have tried just make my lips look very dry and the color sinks into the creases. But I just found one- Stainiac by TheBalm in Beauty Queen that I love! It's low maintenance and make my lips have a perfect hint of color.



Thanks for viewing!
~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment