Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bronze Summer

I love bronze looks in the summertime. Here is just one variation of the classic look. Enjoy!

 First, to prime my eyes and have a bronze base, I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze.

 Next I wet a brush and used a golden e.l.f. pigment all over the lid.

 I used this Physician's Formula palette (the bronzed blue eyes one) a lot for this look. I used the light champagne color as a highlight and on the very ball (highest roundest point) on my lid.

 Using a fluffy blending brush, I mixed a couple of light pinky-purple colors (this is the coastal scents 88 palette) and placed this in the crease. Using a fluffy brush makes the color go on a lot more sheer. I really like this step, because it makes your eyes kind of look like a sunset. 

 Using a pencil brush, I used the bronze color on the outer corners of my eyes and along the lower lash line.

 I then lined my waterline with a white pencil. I lined my upper lid with a wet eyeliner brush and used the darkest brown color in the Physician's Formula palette. I then curled my lashes and applied a black mascara. 

For lips I used Sonia Kashuk lipstick in Sheer Bronzey Nude and topped it off with mark. Gloss On Lipgloss in Sand.  

For the rest of the face I skipped foundation and just used concealer. For this look make sure to use a bronzer and highlighter to bring out a sun-kissed glow!

Hope you liked this! Thanks for viewing!
~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment