I know that finals are over for most schools, but mine are just beginning. Around this time I find myself wearing a lot of sweatpants, throwing my hair in ponytails, and paying a lot less attention to makeup. But if I completely neglect how I look, sometimes I end up just feeling gross and that does not help studying. So here's five steps, along with some tips and tricks, to help to keep feeling put together without much effort.
1) Concealer is my best friend. Especially when I'm not getting much sleep. I recently bought Urban Decay's 24/7 Concealer Stick and it's pure love. I just wipe it under my eyes, around my nose, and on the stress breakout i'm incurring.
2) Curl your lashes and apply mascara. This step alone can make you look awake and attentive. Use a waterproof mascara to prevent it from melting, but remember to use eye makeup remover to take it off at night!
3) Swipe on either a nude or white eyeliner on your waterline. This will really open up your eyes.
4) Use a light bronzer on your cheeks to look like you actually go outside instead of being cooped up in your room or library. I used NYX Tango with Bronzer in When Leopard Gets A Tan.
5) Tinted lip balm/lip stain. This stuff is low maintenance but will bring life back to washed-out lips. I used The Balm's Stainiac in Beauty Queen.
- you can use a white or champagne eyeshadow and just dot it on your inner corner of your eye and on the ball of your lid (the most round part). This will give a nice highlight to your eyes.
- drink water to avoid stress breakouts
- use a mattifying setting powder to absorb oil. Also keep those little oil absorbtion sheets around, because you may touch your face a lot more out of stress, which will cause a shiny face.
Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!
Thanks for viewing!