Friday, April 20, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games Premiere Makeup

Jennifer Lawrence looked absolutely stunning at the premiere of the Hunger Games, and my roommate recently asked me to do her makeup inspired by her look. Enjoy!

Jennifer Lawrence's makeup at the premiere of The Hunger Games
1) Start with a cleaned, primed eye.
2) Use a bronze cream base all over your eye. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
3) Apply a dark bronze shadow all over the lid. I used Urban Decay's Smog
4) Apply a slightly warmer bronze into the crease. I used MAC Woodwinked.
5) Use a pencil brush and bring Smog beneath the eye. Use a dark brown at the outer  third of your lower lid. Take the brown into the outer corner of your upper lid as well. If you want to go darker, use a black.
6) Apply your blackest eyeliner to your waterline (Urban Decay in Zero).
7) Line your upper lid with liquid liner. Take a smudger brush or cotton swab and apply black shadow over the liner. This will give the eye a nice, smokey look.
8) Apply a highlight color below your brow and in your inner eye (MAC Shroom). Curl your lashes and apply your blackest mascara. I used L'oreal Voluminous. 
And you're done! Pair with a nude-peach lip and you're all set!
Tips:
This look is ALL about blending. Feel free to mix and match different bronze/brown shadows to create the perfect shade.
Take a Q-tip or smudger brush along your lower lash line to really smoke out the eyes.

Thanks for viewing!
~Beth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth,

    I came across your blog through Pinterest a few days ago. And its cooool :D I'm your new follower!

    I see that you are new to blogging. I am too! Visit mine at nethmiscorner@blogspot.com when you are free.

    All the very best!
    Love,
    Nethmi

    ReplyDelete